Shop Local at These Locations!
Support the vision of Redeemed, to fight sexual slavery, by shopping at our partner stores! These stores believe in their corporate social responsibility to invest in the fight against sexual exploitation and human trafficking today. Please follow them, tell your friends about them and shop local if you can!
In chronological order of when they started supporting us:
1. OLDS, AB: Olds Uptowne Market (very first business to step up!)
2. STETTLER, AB: Sweet Home on Main (jewelry only)
3. SUNDRE, AB: Suds & Sundries
4. SYLVAN LAKE, AB: Sweet Home on the Lake (jewelry only)
5. SUNDRE, AB (chocolate only) Elk & Owl Craft Coffee Co.
6. SUNDRE, AB (chocolate only) Sundre Flower Shoppe
7. CARSTAIRS, AB: The Farm Table
8. COCHRANE, AB: Pure Anada, 216 1st Street West, Historic Downtown
9. ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE, AB: Country Cottage Florist (chocolate only)
10. DIDSBURY, AB: Daphne's Market, 2014 18 Ave. 587-330-9674
11. SELKIRK, MB: Victoria's Flowers & Gifts, 318 Main St. 204-482-5923
12. SHAUNAVON, SK: Abide Heart & Home, 386 Centre St.
13. PLAMONDON, AB: Straight & Arrow Boutique, 16257 Twp Rd 675
Past Businesses that we are grateful for:
Sweet Capone's Red Deer
Surfs Up, Colorado
S2S Dance Studio,
Urban Rootz, Olds
Want Redeemed in your community!? Talk to a business you love, ask them to do their corporate social responsibility and get involved in the fight to protect children from sexual exploitation and human trafficking! They can find more partner info in our footer section.
Businesses can play a huge role in the transformation of culture, impact against injustice and in valuing people over products!